Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. (born September 27, 1982 in New Orleans, Louisiana), better known by his stage name Lil' Wayne, is an American rapper. Formerly a member of the rap group the Hot Boys, he joined the Cash Money Records collective as a teenager. Get It How U Live, released in 1997, was Lil Wayne's first album with Hot Boys, and Tha Block is Hot, his solo debut, came out in 1999.
And here are explanations for some of his tattoos:
- Face and the tears means the ones he has had killed in his life.
- Hands and "Hot Boy" represents the group he was in before going solo.
- Face and top of chest - The "MOB" either means "Money over Bitches" or "Member of Bloods".
- Back and the lines are from a prayer.
- Chest; He has "Baby" and "Slim" on his shoulders who are the two people who got him out the hood and brought him into the Rap game, "Cash Money" on his abs which is his record label and "17" on his abs which represents the 17th ward of New Orleans.
- Side of chest and arm which has an alien tattoo to represent he is a martian.
- Neck: He has "Soo Woo" which is something the bloods say and the Young Money logo which is his record label that he owns.
- All of front chest and arms again and he has a bird under "Baby" on his arm to represent Birdman and the "Rolls Royce" symbol on his left biceop.
- He has an alien on his arm to represent that he is a martian.
- Face with "Fear God" on his eyelids and a "C" in between his eyes which is the first letter of his last name and the first letter of his mothers name, Cita. It could also be "of" which would make "Fear of God".
- Forearm tattoo and he has "Nae Nae" on each forearm to represent his daughter.
- I Am Music tattoo and the New Orleans symbol (fleur de lis).
- Face and neck and he has a "Misunderstood" tattoo and a "Lucky Me" tattoo.
- A Gun tattoo on his palm.
- ESPN on arm tattoo.
- 3 Dots Tattoo which means "Laugh, Think & Cry".
Want to find out what some of Lil' Wayne's tattoo designs & symbols mean?
Check out: Teardrop tattoos,