Mark Sayers McGrath (born March 15, 1968) is an American singer of the rock band Sugar Ray. McGrath has also served as the host of Extra and Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll.
The front man of the fun loving group Sugar Ray is no stranger to the tattoo gun. Mark has varies tattoos located all over this body. Most of his tattoos have a lot of personal meaning to him like most people. But Mark is a great example of not judging a book by its cover. Not only is Mark the front man of a rock group but he also has a degree in journalism.
Mark McGrath's Tattoos in no particular order
- Cadillac logo located on his right hip because he won't drive anything but a Cady.
- He has the letter "M" located on the left side of his chest. He got this tattoo because it's the first and last initial of his name.
- He has "Irish" written in ivy located on his Back from shoulder to shoulder. He got this tattoo for obvious reasons, he's Irish!
- He has 3 Shamrocks located on his left hip/butt cheek. He supposedly got these tattoo for Mickey's 30oz. beers.
- Praying hands holding rosary located on the right side of his chest. He got this because he was brought up catholic.
- The word "Rolex" along with the logo on the right side of his waist. He got this tattoo because of a $100 bet.
- Sparrow birds at the front of each shoulder. He got these to celebrate the success of "Fly".
- He has In Memory of Rose located on his right forearm. This tattoo is in memory of his good friend (Snot singer) Lynn Strait who died going to a Sugar Ray show.
- The letters "Mc" located on his lower back above tail bone. This represents his last name McGrath.
- The letter "S" located above Mark's belly button.Steve from Smash Mouth and Mark got drunk and then got tattoos to signify the first letter of their band name.
- "Lola" w/paw located on his right forearm. He got this tat to remind him of his puppy he missed while he was on the road.
- Blue Rose located on his left forearm. In memory to his grandmother Ma Mere.
- Blue Star located on his left elbow, which he got while he was in Texas.
- A spider web around the blue star on his left elbow.
- A shamrock on his right elbow.
- A shamrock on his right wrist.
- Some Asian symbols on his left wrist.
Want to find out what some of Mark McGrath's tattoo designs & symbols mean?
Check out: Swallow,
Memorial Tattoo Designs,
Rosary Tattoo Designs,
Rose Tattoo Designs.